The ANA Multicultural Excellence Scholarship Award
Each year, two MAIP interns are awarded the ANA Multicultural Excellence Scholarship, which may be used to finance undergraduate study at any accredited college or university in the United States. The $2,500 scholarships, which are funded with proceeds from the Association of National Advertisers’ (ANA) Multicultural Excellence Awards, are granted on the basis of demonstrated academic ability and community involvement.
- Christopher Villanueva, Copywriter, TBWA\
- Phil Rosario, Media Planning, Unviersal McCann
- Jacklyn Baillergeon, Media Planning, The Martin Agency
- Brittany Ruggerio, Media Planning, Mindshare
- Robin Chang, Account Management, Merkley+Partners
- Kayla Williams, Media Planning, Universal McCann
- Rudra Melarum, Art Direction, ZenithOptimedia
- Alison Neufang, Account Management, Kaplan Thaler Group
DigitasLBi Multicultural Scholarship Award
Established in 2014, the DigitasLBi Multicultural Scholarship Award offers a $5,000 academic scholarship to one participant of the Multicultural Advertising Intern Program (MAIP) administered by the American Association of Advertising Agencies Foundation. The DigitasLBi Multicultural Scholarship Award is an extension of DigitasLBi’s continued support of MAIP and the 4A’s Foundation.
- Abe (Grace) Midoriko, Art Direction, Publicis Health Care
Established in 1997, The 4A’s Foundation has been investing in education and providing financial support, primarily through scholarships, for future multicultural advertising & media executives. Nearly two million dollars in scholarships has been awarded to multicultural students. This support from the industry had enabled, and encouraged, 350 individuals to pursue a variety of careers in advertising.
For more information about the 4A's Foundation click HERE or email email@example.com.