MAIP allows students to work at prestigious advertising agencies on various accounts, interact with advertising professionals on a day-to-day basis, and gain valuable professional credentials.
Students selected for the annual 22 week fellowship program (12 weeks of virtual online training and a 10 week agency internship experience) will hone their skills in one of the following advertising disciplines:
• Account Management
• Art Direction
• Community Management
• Digital/Interactive Design
• Media Buying
• Media Planning
• Project Management
• Public Relations
HOW TO APPLY
To be eligible to apply for MAIP, a student must be:
- Asian/Asian-American, Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino, Black/African-American, American Indian or Alaska Native, Multiracial or Multiethnic (e.g./ Hispanic and Black);
- A citizen or permanent resident of the United States (visas are not accepted);
- Currently a college junior, senior, or graduate student at any accredited, degree-granting college or university, or a student attending a participating 4A’s portfolio school (including Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 graduates);
- Maintaining a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0.
- College juniors, seniors or second-year graduate or portfolio school students must meet the GPA requirement at the time the application is submitted. First-semester graduate students or transfer students must meet the GPA requirement with their Fall semester grades. Proof of GPA must be submitted via an official college transcript upon request.
- Able to show your passion to kick start a career in advertising through your essays.
- Available for the full fellowship period (June 4, 2018 - August 3, 2018)
2018 MAIP Student Application goes live!
2018 MAIP Student Applications Due.
LATE OCTOBER - EARLY NOVEMBER 2017
2018 MAIP Applicants screened.
2018 MAIP Semi-Finalists announced.
LATE NOVEMBER - EARLY DECEMBER 2017
2018 MAIP Semi-Finalists interviewed.
2018 MAIP Finalists announced.
2018 MAIP Selection.
2018 MAIP Fellows participate virtual professional development opportunities.
2018 MAIP Fellows arrive in host cities.
The Face of Talent
THE MAIP EXPERIENCE
To view more MAIP photos, click here.